SEO ExecutiveNORTH EAST
- Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
- Job ID: 164893
- Category: SALES & MARKETING
We are looking for intelligent, capable and creative candidates with the drive and ambition to progress and add value in a competitive industry.
The successful candidate will coordinate and implement technical SEO focused activities in a B2C role that will have a direct impact on customer acquisition, engagement, retention and lifetime value. This role will be an integral part of the exciting changes being made to develop and grow the business and there will be a huge opportunity to develop a wide range of professional business skills in a challenging,competitive environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Assist the Search & Content Manager to create a technical SEO strategy focused on delivering ROI based on industry specific keywords.
● Deliver and maintain quality category pages based on user flow and differing conversion funnels.
● Provide SEO reviews on a site-by-site basis focused on delivering continuous improvements.
● Creation and maintenance of a change log to show the results on on site A/B tests.
● Day-to-Day a management of technical SEO tasks including; duplication tests, meta data audits, error identification, and user flow/dwell
● Working with the content editor, monitor and identify keyword ranking and highlight where and why changes are happening
● Support the wider content team in developing a high standard of new page delivery
● Monitoring, tracking and reporting on search metrics, including trend analysis using Google Analytics / AdWords
● Implement technical SEO audits
● Analyse campaign results to provide insightful recommendations and optimisations to improve campaign efficiency, including allocation of budget, targeting, timelines etc
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
● Degree level qualification
● Excellent attention to detail
● Enthusiastic, self-motivated team worker
● Knowledge of HTML & Tag Manager
● Experience using multiple website platforms
● A working knowledge of analytics packages such as Google Analytics essential