Senior Warehouse ControllerRedcar
- Job ID: 164600
- Category: ENGINEERING, SCIENTIFIC & TECHNICAL
NRG are delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Warehouse Controller. This is a permanent opportunity, based in Teesside, paying a competitive salary depending on skills and experience.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the successful applicant will be working for a progressive organisation currently going through a strong growth period. The main purpose of this role is to manage the Warehouse/Stores team and Material Handling personnel to ensure that raw materials, parts and components are supplied in a timely manner to the manufacturing side of the business.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Manage, lead, motivate, train and mentor team members.
- Update and report KPI achievement, implementing actions plans accordingly.
- Be responsible for incoming goods and returns processing.
- Monitor and audit SAP processes of the warehouse logistics area.
- Supply the production with the required materials, the right place, right quantity and quality.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements for the operational of materials handling, maintain order and cleanliness within the warehouse logistics area and be responsible for work safety.
The successful candidate will ideally hold a qualification in logistics or supply chain management. Must have management experience and worked in a manufacturing or warehouse environment and have previous experience of ERP/WMS systems such as SAP.