Securities Officer Bootle
- Salary: c30k pro rata
- Job ID: 164591
- Category: ACCOUNTANCY & FINANCE
Security Officer - Financial Services
3 month temp contract - c £30,000 pa/pro rata
My client is a leading financial services organisation and is looking to recruit a Securities Officer into their established securities team in Bootle, Merseyside.
· Detailed technical knowledge of Securities – considered an expert in the Group. This will be typically derived from:
o Significant experience working in a Major Bank Security team
o Qualified Solicitors with Corporate Banking or Property experience
o Relationship Managers/Directors or Risk Professionals with strong technical skills and Banking qualifications
· Significant experience dealing with securities
· Good knowledge of legal documentation and lending products, and security processes, controls, policies and procedures.
· Knowledge of complex security and banking systems
· Well-developed relationship management skills
· Resilience to work with demanding individuals, high workloads and demanding SLAs
· Good presentation and negotiating skills.
· Good knowledge of relevant regulatory issues.
· Good report writing skills.
· Educated to degree standard, ideally with a further relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACIB, Law)
Familiarity with major bank culture, policies, practices, structure