Careers at NRG
To be successful at NRG you need to be:
- A dynamic thinker
- Focused and full of energy
- An excellent communicator
- Able to confidently take ownership in a fast paced environment where expectations are high
- Commercially focused and results driven
- Successful, with a proven track record of achieving excellent results
- An excellent stakeholder manager
NRG is expanding its team of Consultants, who work closely with our valued clients and candidates.
Recruitment may not be a career that you’ve considered before, but why not speak with one of our team to see if it’s a step in the right direction in your career?!
For more information please contact our People Development Manager Samantha Turnbull,