Location: North East
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 169564
We are currently looking for a Test Analyst. This is a permanent role based at our HQ in Newcastle. The Test Analyst will be working on a regulatory project in the Banking Domain.
My client works with international organisations on a diverse range of projects, offers training and internal mobility. This contributes to maintaining the highest possible level of expertise that our clients demand.
We provide services to prestigious global clients in all economic fields of activity. Our staff can work on industry-leading projects that promote personal and professional growth.
Employees are also encouraged to attend key industry events wherever possible and relevant to their development.
• Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks
• Working in an Agile environment
• Problem solving and team player
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of software testing. Covering System test and UAT
• Experience of PL/SQL and use within system testing environment (must include creating PL/SQL queries to interrogate data)
• Sound experience with SQL server
• Proficient Experience with Oracle databases
• Experience and exposure to the full Software Testing Lifecycle
• Experience in creating Test Artefacts (Test Plans, Test Cases, Defect logging and tracking, Test evidence gathering and End of Test report)
• Test automation would be desirable but not essential.
What you will need
• Ability to liaise effectively with developers, business clients and other stakeholders
• Ability to work effectively as part of a formal project process
• Ability to work as part of a small team
• Customer facing role - so excellent communication and Interpersonal skills as well as a self- starter and ability to work without the need for supervision.
• Business oriented, positive, resilient, with a clear focus on results and deliveries.
Our client is growing quickly and looking for amazing people to join their team. If this sounds like you, send across your CV to our tech team and we’ll be in touch!