Location: North East
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 169539
Do you love arts, crafts, floristry and cooking?
We are looking for a driven, entrepreneurial and passionate Digital Marketing Manager that can execute across the full customer lifecycle and accelerate growth to join a fast-growing team and make a big impact in this career-defining role.
As a result of incredible growth plans for the next few years, this is a brand-new role to support their expansion across the UK.
You will be responsible for driving new customer acquisition and retention across the UK for both sides of the marketplace. You will look to drive people to book experiences online (B2C and B2B) and lead on driving new providers to the website.
Based in a lovely art gallery studio in Newcastle upon Tyne (dog friendly too) with a family culture.
Flexible working is available!
● Localisation of all forms of marketing in the UK
● Leading and executing the Email, Social Organic, PR strategy
● Identifying and building partnerships with relevant UK brands and driving the Affiliates channel
● Building, leading and executing the Marketing Campaign Plan and Calendar
● Supporting BD, Account Managers and Editorial teams with marketing collateral
● Manage the UK Creative Content Producer
● Monitor, manage, optimise and report on community trends, issues, opportunities, growth metrics and KPIs including Sales, Customer Growth and CPA Skills and Experience
● 3 years e-Commerce experience
● 2 to 3 years proven success at an in-house role
● B2C and B2B marketing experience
● 2 to 3 years working with a CRM platform (Mailchimp, Hubspot, Active Campaign)
● Building social communities organically (Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok and Linkedin)
About the company
A funded tech platform born in Australia are now creating a community marketplace in the UK for fun workshops, gift experiences and leisure activities both in-person and online.
They’re a close-knit team expanding in a high growth culture and environment.
● Opportunity for career development and growth
● A chance to be creative and learn new arts and crafts
● Focus on wellbeing (we donate to Mental Health UK)
● Enjoy £500 worth of classes each year for free
If you’re interested in this role, send across your CV and a member of our team will be in touch!