Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 169319
Do you have customer service experience gained within the contact centre, retail, or hospitality industry?
Are you looking for a greater work/life balance through a blend of home and office working?
If you’ve answered yes then read on, this could be just the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Due to business growth our multi- award-winning client, based in Sunderland is looking to add to their customer service team.
What to expect:
-You’ll receive inbound calls from potential and existing customers, ensuring the reputation of the organisation is maintained to a high standard for their internal and external brands.
- You’ll deliver an outstanding customer experience to every customer – no selling!!
- You’ll take responsibility for each customer, provide resolutions, and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- You’ll follow system and procedural processes and ensure compliance with the FCA.
- You’ll work a hybrid model of home and office working upon completion of the initial training period
- Various full time shift patterns available
- You will have some customer service experience from within any sector- but what’s more important is that you really understand how to talk to people to make a positive impact on their day
- You’ll have strong communication skills – written and verbal
- You’ll have a good internet connection and a dedicated quiet space to work at home – homeworking kit is provided
Salary & Benefits
- Basic salary £20,065 (inclusive of £1885 shift allowance)
- In return you are rewarded with a fantastic 25 days holiday per year, PLUS bank holidays, increasing by a day with each year of service (up to 5 years’ service)! You will also receive a contributory pension, income protection, subsidised canteen, monthly draws where prizes include Apple watches and weekends away, plus much more!
This really is a fantastic opportunity and interview slots are imminent . If you are interested, please do not delay - apply today!