Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 169291
Do you have experience working as an office administrator?
A National Membership Organisation based in Newcastle City Centre have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Administrator/PA to join their team.
Reporting into the North East Regional Director, the Regional Administrator will be responsible for managing the daily administrative tasks while supporting the North East & Cumbria team.
You will also provide PA support to the Regional Director so excellent organisation skills are a must.
• Prioritise, organise and maintain diaries and appointments with flexible approach to deal with the unexpected (e.g. diary conflict)
• Proactively flag to the director when member meetings are required and draft emails for the director to send
• Act as the interface between the CBI and the offices of senior business and government contacts and the media
• Support the Director, coordinating workflow in their absence
• Organising and coordinating meetings, ensuring effective time management of appointments and regularly communicate with the Director about meetings arranged on their behalf
• Applying flexibility and accuracy regarding changing schedules and ensuring all preparation required has been considered
• Booking and arrangement of travel and forward planning of logistics for the Director and Associate Director
• Manage the Director’s expenses and ensure they are submitted in a timely manner when required
• Work closely with Events Manager
• Office management
The ideal candidate should be personable and possess at least three years’ experience working as an office administrator, ideally within a multi-site organisation with experience working in virtual teams.
If you’d like to apply for this role, send across your CV and a member of our team will be in touch.