Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 168641
We have an opportunity for a Risk and Compliance Administrator to join our Professional Services Client based in Newcastle.
• Provide administrative support for the Risk and Compliance Department including photocopying, workspace filing, organising meetings and minute taking
• Provide support to client acceptance on low risk clients; check new client details, ensure adequate documentary evidence of ID and address is provided, for clients, partners, directors etc
• Undertake search to ensure client not already set up or update accordingly
• Undertake searches (e.g. Tracker report) and obtain required documentary evidence of client if a corporate client, charity, school etc
• Set up client details in CMS
• Liaise with Marketing/Accounts re. Updates to CRM database and to client records on CMS as required
• Provide support with ad hoc Risk and Compliance tasks as needed
• Help to manage the Compliance "Inbox" to ensure all enquires and actions are up to date
• Provide support on Information Security incident & Data breach logging and KPI reporting
• Provide support for 3rd party supplier Information security Risk assurance and KPI reporting.
You will be an experienced administrator, ideally gained whilst working within a legal or professional services environment. Be proactive, self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work well both individually and as part of the Risk and Compliance Team.
Proficient with IT hardware and software including Multi-Functional Devices and Microsoft Office .