Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167087
NRG are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Application Support Engineer to join our client’s Service Delivery team. The successful candidate(s) will be delivering a world class service to major clients, supporting applications and the platform. This is a great opportunity to work with experienced professionals and grow your capabilities in a fast moving international tech business. This is a complex and varied role in a rapidly growing team that would suit an individual wanting to develop and challenge themselves, and wants the opportunity to influence change and development. Multiple hires available.
• Provide support to production team in configuring new and existing sites.
• Progression and Resolution of incidents within SLA
• Identify and document missing processes, procedures and knowledge base articles
• Training and support of new team members.
• Knowledge of each of the key journeys and components.
• Testing as part of fault diagnosis
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent verbal and personal communication skills
• Comfortable explaining complex concepts
• Experience in a role which brings you into contact with clients
• Experience in a technical support role ideally in a service desk environment
• Applicants will have experience delivering a support service to external customers ideally in a digital or online environment but not essential. ITIL certification would be desirable but is not essential.