Salary: Up to £21,000
Job Type: Permanent
Job ID: 167071
NRG is currently recruiting for a Training Administrator to join our growing client based just outside of Newcastle City Centre. The role will sit within the L&D department and requires a strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and respond to a rapidly changing and highly regulated apprenticeship training environment.
Our client is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its learners and expects all employees to share this commitment.
All candidates must be able to pass a criminal and credit check to be considered.
Duties of the role include:-
· Arranging hospitality, room layout and equipment for participants attending events
· Liaising with marketing department on the planning and promotion of events and materials
· Developing and maintaining accurate records and processes
· Adhering to a high level of compliance at all times
· Develop an approach to gathering feedback to ensure the department can improve and promote its services
· Participating in regular meetings to ensure progress consistency, quality and support is maintained
· Being responsible for general office admin and assisting with office management and PA support
To be considered for the role you must:-
· Have recent and considerable Administration experience
· Experience within the Training Sector especially Apprenticeships would be advantageous
· Be customer focussed with excellent problem solving skills
· Be comfortable in a fast paced environment
· Have excellent organisation and communication skills
Please can you send CV’s through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.