Location: NORTH EAST
Salary: £450 per day
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 166732
Our client is a major name in the educational industry based in the centre of Newcastle. They are looking to recruit a Full Stack Software Engineer to join their internal IT team on a 6 month contract.
The main responsibilities of the role are to lead the design, development and on-going support of one of more major internal business systems to support the requirements and functionality of the business, in accordance with agreed development standards and using the most appropriate development tools.
The successful candidate will display a well rounded and broad approach to their use of technologies on both the front and back end. They are looking for people who are passionate about producing good quality code and keen to contribute positively to the working environment they have established.
• Very strong skills in web development and proven track record of delivery.
• In depth practical experience as a web developer using modern front end development frameworks.
• Design and optimisation of SQL Server Databases
• Creation and use of a RESTful interface (Web API)
• Passion for delivering quality software solutions
• Must work well individually or as part of a team, irrespective of team size
• Self-starter willing and able to take ownership and assume responsibility
• Ability to manage own time, prioritise effectively and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills at both a technical and non-technical level
For further information please contact Laura Cockburn direct on email@example.com or 07866250458.
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you don't hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.