The UK energy industry is a significant component of the global energy market and key to the UK’s economy. We have supported clients in the energy sector for more than 20 years and are fully versed on the recruitment challenges faced by the industry.
Our recruitment services are used by market leaders to source candidates at all levels from niche technical experts through to board level directors. We work to provide solutions to large multi-national corporations and market entrants. These include Reece Group, Express Group, Northern Powergrid, Tadea, Duco and Aker. Whilst the solutions developed for each client are bespoke the principles behind creating an exceptional experience remain absolutely consistent.
We operate as trusted advisors to our clients, combining genuine knowledge of the energy sector and recruitment expertise to provide market leading solutions. We have the capability to access the very best talent available from national and international marketplaces and are committed to building personal relationships with the individuals we support.
Recent licensing rounds for oil and gas developments have resulted in a record number of applications for roles in the industry. We are committed to connecting these talented candidates to businesses in the existing energy community and assisting them in their career development so that their skills and experience can be used to support new and emerging energy sectors such as new nuclear and offshore renewables.
Recent appointments include:
- Head of Business Development – Privately Owned Technical Engineering Business
- Human Resources Director – Renewable Energy Development Company
- Head of Zones – District Network Operator
- Divisional Financial Controller – Mineral Resources plc
- Head of Projects – PE backed Subsea Manufacturer
- Sales Engineer – Privately Owned Subsea Component Manufacturer
- Research & Development Lead Engineer – Global Subsea Manufacturer
- Head of Sales – PE backed Subsea Manufacturing Business