Working as a Recruitment Consultant
As a Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions throughout the North East.
You will be working with some of the region’s biggest brands so this role would benefit those who have experience of working in a sales environment and those who are target driven.
Typical day-to-day activities include:
- Forging relationships with clients to gain an understanding of their recruitment requirements and business environment
- Creating job descriptions to use across a broad range of media including web and social media
- Using the NRG candidate database to match candidates with positions
- Reviewing applications, interviewing candidates and reference checking
- Networking and showcasing the benefits of NRG to attract new candidates and clients
- Continuous review of processes to ensure that they are effective
- No experience needed as full training is provided
NRG gives you the opportunity to work in an exciting and fast paced environment with great benefits including holidays, health and well-being plan, flexible working hours, car allowance, competitive basic and OTE commission.
We’d love to hear how you could complement our team. To find out more call 0191 232 1222 or send your CV and covering letter to Head of HR, Amber Bays – HR@nrgplc.com.