You’re invited, CIPD Skills Seminar
The CIPD’s Skills and Qualifications Seminar will take place on Tuesday 23rd February 2016.
This event is a unique opportunity for senior HR practitioners to find out about the region’s skills and qualifications landscape.
Join us this February for a chance to network and join the debate. This free event will be of interest to anyone who has responsibility for:
• Learning & Development
• Talent Planning & management
Chair -Andrew Hodgson, Chief Executive SMD, and Chair of the North East LEP Employment & Skills Board
- Therese Liddle, Chief Executive, NRG
- Ian Malcolm, Managing Director, Elring Klinger, and EEF North East Skills Lead
- Marc Lintern, Director, Newcastle University Careers Service
- Ian Young, Managing Director, TDR Training
- Alison Shaw, Director for Education, North East Futures UTC and Trustee, NFER (National Foundation for Educational Research)
8.00am arrival for registration and networking [tea, coffee and breakfast]
8.30am panel discussion with time for questions and answers
10.00am approximate finish
Limited availability – please book early to avoid disappointment
Location – Partners Room, 8th Floor, Newcastle University Business School, 5 Barrack Rd, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4SE
Parking – There is no parking available at the Business School, public pay and display parking is available in St James’ stadium, turn in as you come down Barrack Road and also at St James’ Metro.
Book your place – www.cipdneskills.eventbrite.co.uk