HR Directors Dinner, June 2014
- 27/06/14 Author Julie Mordue
NRG HR Directors events are focussed on enabling senior HR professionals to share their experiences in a confidential convivial environment, making new contacts and stimulating reasoned debate.
Subject discussions have varied, across the people agenda, and ranged from global HR, business and organisational change to delivering the people agenda in the spotlight
June’s dinner, held at Café 21 Newcastle was hosted by Therese Liddle NRG Managing Director and senior colleagues
Amanda Williams, HR Director at Quorn Foods shared with the group from organisations across the region her experience as an HR professional, having spent time in Professional Services, Financial Services and Retail sectors. Now part of the senior team at Quorn, a food manufacturer with ambitious growth plans and aspirations, her experience working in a private equity backed business.
Previous speakers have included
– Matt Elliott, Virgin Money People Director
– Anne Pickering ,O2 HR Director
– Karen Geary ,International HR Professional and former Group HRD Sage plc
– Wendy Cartwright , HR Professional and former Head of HR for the Olympic Delivery Authority
The next dinner is being planned for the Autumn . Contact the team to register an interest.